Area Sales Representative - zona Moldovei
Adecco Permanent Placement & Executive Search is looking for its client, a world-class leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools, for consumers, professional and industrial users in the DIY, repair and construction industries, for an Area Sales Representative.
The opportunity exists to work in a dynamic and challenging professional trade sales environment with a premium power tools product range. In time of significant company growth, the successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient management of the existing accounts and acquisition of new business.
- Identify new opportunities for business growth within existing accounts & prospects through strategic product range development and promotional planning to maximize business to achieve turnover and profit targets
- Ongoing monitoring, analysis and estimation of customers' turnover, profitability and accounts payable
- Supporting our business partners by delivering high impact merchandising in cooperation with our Marketing department
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers ensuring that our partnership is long and prosperous
- Working with / educating and training external stakeholders to a high level
- Provide technical support for our business partners
- Conducting hands on demonstrations of our products
Experience/Skill set required:
- Minimum 2 years’ successful selling experience (achieving targets) with strong emphasis on professional/traditional channel
- Ideally experience in or knowledge of power tools.
- Practically minded with a technical aptitude and willingness to learn and apply new product or technical knowledge
- Determination to build a career with a forward thinking business
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship building skills both internally and externally
- IT skills e.g. CRM, MS Office, PowerPoint, Internet etc.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Outgoing and likeable personality who is able to work as part of a fast moving and growing team
- Self-motivated and able to recognize new business opportunities
- Must be willing to work away from home when necessary and occasional weekends (agreed in advance)
- Clean Driving License
- English – would be an advantage
- Necessary job tools (laptop, phone, car, demo tools)
- Employment based on employment-contract (basic salary + bonus)
- Task-based working time, high level of self-reliance and liability
- International work environment
- Continuous product trainings
- Private health care package with Regina Maria
- Lunch Tickets