Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Education: preferable university degree, sales and technical trainings on lubricants will be a plus;
- Work experience for minimum 3 years within related field: lubricants trade with local distributors and/or industrial customers, transportation and construction companies;
- Interpersonal skills: open & equilibrate character, goal accomplish oriented, skilled in presentation and human relations;
- Good connection with local players in automotive industry (especially lubricants business), good connections with important end customers;
- Team player with initiative, capable to draw and assume project developments at local level;
- Capable for individual field work as well for team player approach;
- Capable to handle task under pressure in terms of resources mobilization for task achievements: quick contacts, presentation, motivation, orders – capable to get measurable results in specific timeframe;
- Car driver license, type B, for more than 3 years with clean record;
- Computer proficiency: MS Office;
- Preferred locations: Bucharest, Iasi, Bacau, Cluj Napoca, Brasov, Targu Mures, Deva, Timisoara or Arad;
- Foreign languages: Romanian Native, English good level;
- Clear successful business track record in previous tasks.
Role: The main objective will be to manage and grow sales in the local market
- Achieve the monthly sales targets in terms of volumes;
- Contact local distributors of lubricants in order to sign a commercial contract, to introduce and develop our company’s lubricant brand;
- Create contact database with local relevant players: decision person, contact data, possible opportunities to be explored, other linked contacts that can be explored such local industrial customers, construction companies, transportation companies, etc;
- Business development, follow up and customer satisfaction level administration;
- Competition scout and report in terms of accounts, brands, promotions and other related activities, business status per customer, customer satisfaction, developments and possible opportunities for the company’s task;
- Develop and maintenance of a successful relationship with local partners - regular visits, introduction of a new products, follow up, promotion support, order collection, money collection and other regular correspondence that drive the business growth;
- Reports in terms of selling activity: visits, contact, topics, results, follow up, new orders that they get or supported;
- Reports in term of promotion impact, customer satisfaction level;
- Opportunities information: reports, recommendations and action plan based on local market evolution and data collection that they perform.
- An attractive salary package: fix salary, monthly sales bonus according with your achievements and meal tickets;
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone;
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity for a professional growth and development
If you are interested, please apply mentioning the referral code Area Sales Manager and send your CV directly to mail:
Only the suitable applications will be selected for further contact
Lukoil Lubricants East Europe SRL - lider pe piata din Romania in productia de lubrifianti.