Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English. The job is in English, therefore, we will be testing your level of English vocabulary and grammar.
- Customer Care orientation and excellent customer service ethic.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Initiative and creativity.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to type fast
- Ability to work in a team and individually with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in shifts
Previous Customer Service experience would be a strong advantage but is not mandatory.
The Customer Service Representative's responsibilities are:
- Answer customer questions via phone, live chat and e-mail regarding product details and availability, prices, current/past promotions, delivery times and the status of orders in general, ensuring that inquiries are dealt promptly and accurately according to the internal company policy and procedures.
- Assist potential customers that contact us with inquiries regarding our products and are looking to place orders.
This is an INBOUND call center.
Our operations are conducted in two shifts. We are also required to work in the weekend however, in that situation employees will benefit from 2 consecutive days off during the week. We are working on a weekly rotation between shifts. Shift exchanges with colleagues are allowed as well. Overtime is possible when our work volume requires it and is paid.
- Opportunity of personal development within an International Company - we only promote from within our company, we do not hire on higher positions.
- Two weeks paid training package where you are presented the company policy and procedures according to which you will be assisting our customers.
- Monthly special bonuses based on individual performance.
- Annual performance based bonuses.
- Due to working after US time zone, we cover transport expenses (taxi/fuel).
- Healthcare package
What began as a modest $1100 investment in 1990 has developed into one of the most iconic brands in footwear. From a factory in Queens, NY, Steve Madden has revolutionized the shoe industry, merging years of experience with unique and creative designs. Inspired by rock and roll and his New York roots, his vision to provide on-trend women and men with an outlet to express their individuality is innovative, daring, and inspiring. Steve’s innate understanding of trends and unparalleled willpower have resulted in millions of customers worldwide and propelled his designs to the forefront of fashion. He has expanded the Steve Madden brand into a true lifestyle and destination for footwear, handbags and accessories, sold in over 80 countries worldwide. It’s about authenticity. It’s about embracing individuality. It’s Steve Madden.
Since the beginning of 2006, we have based our Customer Service Department in Romania, and what's more, we have been expanding ever since. We are constantly expanding our operations as we aquire new brands to the Steve Madden group.
IF YOU LOVE FASHION YOU WILL LOVE STEVE MADDEN!
Steve Madden Romania
Barbu Urleanu Street No.20, Sector 5