Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering
•Relevant experience in people management and managing projects
• Senior experience in developing electronic applications, knowledge and experience working on microcontroller based system designs is an asset
• Proven experience in at least one of the following specialities: designing application systems, designing HW (digital, analogical), programming in C or assembly programming languages
• Exposure to business decision making, negotiations with customers/suppliers, highly skilled in contractual and legal aspects
• Fluent in English
• Manage and supervise the application department, coordinate the technical projects
• Implement group development strategies, monitor and pursue execution and performance to required quality standards and as per agreed schedule
• Interface with divisions management and engineers, marketing, sales force and customers
• Manage the department that develops applications using the entire range of PIC microcontrollers: system and hardware design, software development and integration
• Supervise the department that develops and delivers technical specialised training programs to customers, FAEs, CAEs and field sales for newly developed demo boards, reference designs, application notes and application libraries
• Assist important customers in developing PICmicro applications using demo boards, reference designs, application notes or application libraries and troubleshooting projects
Loyalia Romania is a consulting company specialized in recruitment and selection services.
We are interested in people and their potential to grow.
With our eyes constantly fixed on the future, we are building the foundations for the achievements of tomorrow.
Loyalia Romania is currently recruiting for its esteemed client, a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors.