Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Degree in Electronics, Automatics or Electrical Engineering. 10+ years of experience in developing electronic applications; preferably knowledge and experience working on microcontroller based systems designs;
- Relevant experience in designing application systems, designing hw (digital, analogic) or programming in C and assembly programming languages;
- Preferably experience in managing a team; at least experience in supervising young engineers/ students
- Min 2 years of experience in managing projects; basic knowledge of Project Management
- Exposure to business decision making, negotiations with customers/ suppliers, contract/ legal aspects
- Dynamic and positive
- Inclined toward a participative management style (not directive)
- Inclined toward an entrepreneurial, results-oriented style
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
The job is located in BUCHAREST!!!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
The Manager is responsible for group development, technical leadership, education, execution, and performance to schedules.
- Managing application department
- Lead team by example
- Managing technical projects
- Interacting with divisions’ management, divisions’ engineers, marketing, sales force and customers
- Supervise the department which develops applications using entire range of PIC microcontrollers: system design, hardware design, software development and integration;
- Supervise the department which develops and presents technical training to customers, FAEs, CAEs and field sales for newly developed demo boards, reference designs, application notes and application libraries.
- Assist important customers in developing PICmicro applications using demo boards, reference designs, application notes or application libraries and troubleshooting projects.
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment.
We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, newly established and fast growing in Romania.
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. The Company offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
For more information, visit the Microchip website at www.microchip.com.
Founded in 1989
Publicly held (NASDAQ: MCHP and also joint S&P 500 Index - the best 500 US companies)
Ranked #1 in worldwide unit shipments of 8-bit microcontrollers, according to Gartner
Has shipped well over 5 billion PIC microcontrollers
$ over 1 billion in net sales for fiscal year 2007 (ending March 31, 2007)
Approximately 4,500 employees worldwide
More than 45 sales offices worldwide
34 worldwide Regional Training Centers
Manufacturing facilities: Tempe, AZ; Gresham, OR; Bangkok, Thailand
Design centers: Bangalore, India; Bucharest, Romania; Lausanne, Switzerland; Chandler, AZ;
The Company’s quality systems are ISO/TS-16949:2002 certified
Corporate headquarters: 2355 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85224, United States
Microchip opened the R&D Center located in Bucharest in April 2006 and has been constantly expanding it.
The center deals with new product design and applications development for microcontrollers, analog and memory circuits.
The center was officially inaugurated by STEVE SANGHI,Microchip President & CEO, on April 17th.
Our office is on Blv. Vasile Milea 4A, floor 6, sector 6Bucharest (near Electronics Faculty, 50m from Politehnica railway station).
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles