Analyst Customer Contact Management Department
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- University degree;
- At least 1 year of experience in any data analysis activity;
- Previous experience in implementing direct marketing campaigns and/or statistical analysis is a plus;
- Ability to build reports with insights, actions and results;
- Exceptional attention to details;
- Advanced Excel, SQL scripting knowledge.
We are more than 5000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our CRM team and play a key role in our client communication strategy. This role brings excellent opportunity to develop interpersonal and technical skills progressing to senior levels in marketing automation.
How you will contribute:
- Collaborate with campaign managers and business stakeholders to define campaign audiences and determine proper communication channels;
- Implement audience selection from internal database using marketing automation tools and SQL scripts;
- Test and execute campaign flows through various communication channels (email, push, app, etc);
- Monitor smooth operation of ongoing campaigns and perform performance analysis and measurements for specific success indicators.
Check out what we provide for our people:
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti Area;
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits.
Your personal data is processed by BCR according with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. We perform data processing activities necessary for the conclusion of the employment contract on the legal obligation and legitimate interest. The recruitment process does not involve automated profiling or decision-making processes.
You have the following rights: right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object, not being subject of an automated individual decision and to appeal to ANSPDCP or the competent courts, in case you consider it necessary. For more details please access https://www.bcr.ro/ro/cariere/informare-candidati .
Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR), member of Erste Group, is the most important Romanian financial group, providing universal bank services, leasing, private pensions, investment funds, savings and credits for housing, through our branches and corporate centers.
BCR aims to contribute to foster prosperity for Romania, by supporting everyone’s chances for a better life and encouraging our clients to trust themselves and their capacity to reach their potential. In this respect, BCR constantly invests in secure and easy access to banking services, banking for everybody, long-term financial counseling and products which comply with every customer’s potential.
BCR has created the biggest and most consistent financial education program in Romania, “The Money School”, with classes for adults and teenagers, a financial education mobile exposition for children and a digital platform, all these being possible thanks to over 1,000 financial education teachers, BCR employees.