Analysis Engineer (Physical/Chemical), Engineering Center Cl
Who you are:
- You have experience or studies in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering or similar fields;
- You have good technical analysis skills and a structured way of working;
We’d also appreciate:
- If you have experience in automotive industry or;
- If you have worked before in a laboratory or;
- If you have experience in projects that required mechanical know-how;
You would be a perfect match to our team:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German / Hungarian - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be in charge of set-up, preparation and execution of analyses with destructive and non-destructive physical and chemical analysis methods according to instructions and standards;
- You will be involved in continuous improvement and development of methods and documentation for various equipment and analysis activities;
- You will plan and perform failure analysis of electronic control units (ECUs) after design validation (DV) testing;
- You will create, interpret and send relevant data following investigations you perform, then generate and review reports’ of others;
- You will estimate the required time for activities and follow up;
- You offer support of Reliability and Test Engineers.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- 10 mai 20222800 - 4500 RON / lunăCluj-Napoca
- 12 mai 2022