Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Very detail orientated, excellent using MS Excel and various databases. Is very good at entering accurate data entry into spreadsheets and working with a team
The job requires reviewing/auditing telecommunications bills written in English and entering the data on the bill to a MS Excel spreadsheet or database. Creating graphs and reports showing trending of billing is also required.
The Audit Analyst position involves data processing and analysis of client telecom billing information in determining baseline cost factors, compliance with existing services contracts, and analysis to identify items for cost savings. The Audit Analyst position consists of performing audits to ensure billing accuracy for a defined technical service type, specific vendor, or defined group of accounts. In the audit process, billing errors and optimization opportunities are identified, addressed, resolved and tracked by the Audit Analyst.
• Analyze and audit telecom invoices using them to identify errors and disputes with carriers.
• Identify billing errors and contract noncompliance through review of billing records, contracts, and research of telephone company tariffs
• Use knowledge of telecom networks and common configurations to identify incorrect billing elements and erroneous charges in voice, data, and wireless invoices.
• Prepare dispute claims and complete documentation to communicate results to internal and external users.
• Perform Internet research
• Read and interpret telecom contracts and load data into our database
• Interface with clients, telecom providers, maintaining strong working relationships
• Maintain inventory database of network equipment and services
• Reconcile physical inventory with billing to identify and secure refunds for billing errors
• Perform additional tasks as directed
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Works under general supervision, both independently and within a team environment. No supervisory responsibility. Position interacts with employees, customers, and vendors. Unsatisfactory communication may result in customer dissatisfaction. Position has multiple tasks with priorities that may be modified due to the changing environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, desired proficiency with Excel and MS Access. Must possess good English verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in math and working with numbers. Ability to multitask and have the ability to meet deadlines. Strong time management and organization skills.
The benifits include a competitive salary with the opportunity to increase your annual salary via a bonus of 10%-20% per year based on performance.
We specialize in reducing costs for companies by analizing bills and creating reports that show how to reduce costs from finding billing errors. We also specialize in outsourcing the project management of telecomunications services
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles