Amazon Vendor Services Consultant with Italian
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in English and Italian;
- At last 2 years of experience in roles that involve direct interaction and communication with company’s stakeholders;
· You must be able to act with professional integrity, working positively, quickly and effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
· Confidence when handling simultaneous customer relationships; a strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to identify focus areas. You must be skilled at understanding and interpreting business objectives, considering the needs of both Amazon and external partners.
· Versatility, with an ability to think on your feet, make smart decisions, manage competing projects, meet deadlines and deliver high quality results under pressure.
· Excellent attention to detail with solid analytical skills to evaluate and resolve ambiguity with processes, including monitoring and improving performance against KPIs.
· You must display passion and initiative in solving problems (even when outside your remit), both re-actively and pro-actively. You must be able to propose creative solutions, taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Content Management Systems – able to learn and use new tools and systems quickly.
· A bachelor’s degree or equivalent business school degree;
· A track record of catalog and/or project management experience;
· Knowledge of SQL, XML, HTML & VBA.
The Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) Catalog opening is designed to provide best-in-class, scalable solutions to help brand specialists and vendors add selection and improve the quality of their content and metadata (IDQ) on the Amazon websites. We are seeking a highly skilled and self-driven AVS Consultant to contribute to the smooth running of the EU program. The successful candidate will be a strong contributor to the overall vision of the AVS teams while meeting the needs of the business and protecting the integrity of the customer experience.
The scope and main responsibilities of the role will include:
· Facilitating relationships with external business partners, understanding their basic goals, drivers and metrics.
· Diving deep into vendor issues, gathering, analyzing and sharing data to help push data-driven business decisions.
· Participating in the coordination of new vendors’ onboarding, contributing to set expectations and facilitating discussion using a preset agenda.
· Acting as one point of contact and trainer for offshore team members and local teams, you will identify issues and make sure that they are addressed, documented and resolved in a timely and professional manner.
· Proactively scoping, participating in and delivering small local scale projects. You will define clear briefs and road maps, setting the expectations of stakeholders effectively.
· You will support projects with future EU roll out/constraints in mind.
· Auditing and supporting quality/efficiency of service processes, analyzing and fixing root cause.
· Serve as an innovative center of excellence, working on catalogue pilots, testing new initiatives etc.
· Providing value-added recommendations to enhance systems and programs.
· Operating with considerable autonomy, frugality and discretion, working efficiently with good prioritization and judgment. You will help identify and evaluate potential risks and contribute to determine appropriate corrective action.
· Communicating and collaborating effectively with EU peers and management. Sharing knowledge with others (both verbally and in writing), within and outside your team.
· Responding promptly and accurately to questions from both customers and internal business partners, including leadership teams. Escalating issues promptly and appropriately when necessary.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
La Amazon ne lasam condusi de entuziasmul tehnologiilor de constructie, inventam produse, oferim servicii care schimba vieti si ne ghidam mai mult pe obsesia clientului decat pe concentrarea competitorilor, pe pasiune pentru inventie, pe angajamentul pentru excelenta profesionala si gandim pe termen lung. Ne centram misiunea pe client, de aceea actiunile, obictivele, proiectele, programele si inventiile incep si se termina in mintea clientului.
La Amazon imbratisam permanent noi moduri de a face lucrurile, luam decizii rapid si inteligent, nu ne temem de esec si ramanem agili, inventam, cercetam si dezvoltam noi tehnologii in numele si pentru incantarea clientilor nostri: cumparatori, vanzatori, creatori de continut si dezvoltatori din lumea intreaga.
AMAZON DEVELOPMENT CENTER a fost deschis in Romania in 2005, la Iasi si a reprezentat prima instalatie de cercetare si dezvoltare a Amazon in Europa de Est. Angajand experti calificati care inventeaza noi tehnologii in domeniile Cloud Computing, Securitatea informatiilor, Invatarea masina si analiza datelor, centrul Amazon joaca un rol extrem de important in industria tehnologiei in plina expansiune a orasului. De asemenea, angajand asociati, specialisti si manageri de programe in cadrul serviciilor de afaceri cu amanuntul, operatiuni de conformitate, servicii de imagistica digitala si servicii creative Amazon, centrul este cunoscut si pentru echipele de afaceri ce gestioneaza programe pentru retail si compliance. In 2017, a stabilit a doua prezenta corporativa in capitala, centrul de dezvoltare Amazon de la Bucuresti gazduind solutii de vorbire si limba pentru Alexa, testarea produselor Alexa, precum si echipele Amazon Web Services (AWS) ce lucreaza la tehnologii cheie pentru serviciul Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2).
Amazon are o oportunitate pentru fiecare. Credem in lucrurile imposibile, le facem cu indrazneala, nu asteptam sa fie prezentata urmatoarea idee, construim noi sisteme, realizam lucruri incredibile si proiectam lumea in care vrem sa traim. Din sutele de mii de angajati Amazon, cercetatori si ingineri de cercetare ce modeleaza viitorul Alexa, asociati ce trimit comenzi clientilor de la depozitele noastre pana la usa, manageri de produse ce stabilesc cerinte de caracteristica, strategie si mesaje de marketing pentru noi experiente ale clientilor, cu totii isi petrec zilele concentrate pe client si pe viitor.