Aerospace Design Engineer
We are now strengthening our team and we`re looking for a dyanamic and motivated Aerospace Design Engineer.
If you are creative, innovative, always keeping an eye open on what is happening around, then take this challenge and come & meet us!
The CATIA Design Engineer participates at different levels in the design and development of solutions for aircraft projects that use specific infrastructure (HW, SW, PDM).
- General knowledge of aeronautical structure;
- Work experience with CATIA V5,
- Experience working with MS Office;
- Experience in using software solutions specific to PLM tools;
- Knowledge of 2D complex drawing realization
- Professional experience in a similar position is an advantage.
- Studies completed in the aeronautical field (bachelor’s degree)
- Medium or advanced English level (written and spoken)
- Rigor, attention to detail, analytical spirit;
- Design of complex aeronautical structures;
- Designing the installation of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems in the aircraft structure;
- Ensuring the quality control process in the design of aircraft structures and systems;
- Completion of instruction sheets for the installation of auxiliary structures and systems;
- Ensuring the configuration control process.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company;
- Friendly and challenging work environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- 25 annual leave days;
- Health and Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sports Package, Eyes Glasses Vouchers);
- Fruits, coffee, tea, sweets at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to Work from Home.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALTEN supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and information systems.
Created over 30 years ago and based in more than 25 countries, ALTEN Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting.
In Romania - Iasi and Bucharest – ALTEN Delivery Center is providing engineering consulting services in the automotive, aerospace, construction system solutions and paper production fields. Our experts in system engineering, mechanical design and supply chain areas are always proving high standards of quality required by our customers. We are continuously improving our work on our current main segment – engineering - but we are also focusing on developing the IT segment which is an important step from our long-term development strategy.
With more than 200 engineers and consultants, our team focuses on cultivating the same feeling of belonging to a technological environment based on creativity, innovation and constantly looking for new ideas.