Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
•High school degree (University degree would be an advantage);
•Very good analytical and problem solving abilities;
•Ability to interact independently, as well as part of a team;
•Ability to work under pressure;
•Good command of MS Office;
•Good command of English.
• Prepares access documents for all persons and companies involved in civil work for Telemobil and sends them for approval. Informs all the Regional Managers about the approval status
• Follows-up payments for utilities and rent facilities and informs the Site Acquisition Officer if any problem occurs
• Receives and communicates all requests form the land owners to the persons in charge
• Keeps the record of all leased contracts / granting agreements / purchase and informs the Site Acquisition Officer regarding the deadliness for the re-negotiation process
• Performs weekly reports and other reports on request
Zapp is a highly successful company recognized for its integrated wireless voice and data services and products. Attending to both corporate and residential customers communication needs, Zapp delivers qualitative, secure and innovative mobile services using the CDMA technology, focusing thus on next generation solutions.
With a talented workforce that recently made possible the offering of fixed telephony and is engaged at the moment in deploying a 3G network, it is now an exciting time to join our team!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles