Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Managing and reporting the day to day finances of the company. Ensuring that the company conforms to legal requirements.
This role also includes working with the Customer Relationship Manager to produce new project quotations and to ensure that the quotations are profitable. Additionally there will other company administration tasks to complete from time to time.
Book Keeping & Day to Day Accounts
• Implement processes for keeping track of client billable time
• Invoice clients and collect payments of invoices
• Pay company expenses
• Provide financial information where necessary to help staff with client quotes to ensure profitability of projects
Payroll & Staff Management
• Running monthly payroll for approximately 10 staff. Arrange salary payments, tax payments to the state and keep appropriate paperwork
• Keep full records for each member of staff
• Track staff sick days and holidays
• Work with management to produce monthly financial reports. Reports will show the overall profitability of the company as well as profit on a per department and per client basis.
• Liaise with the company accountant to produce end of year accounts and provide additional information where necessary
• Complete and keep up to date paperwork required for the company and to ensure the company meets all legal requirements
• Keep up to date with company law changes
• Purchasing office equipment when required
• Recruiting staff when required
• Prior book keeping / accounts experience within a company
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good Microsoft Excel / Spreadsheet Experience
• Ability to work as a team and under own initiative when required
• Knowledge of company legal requirements and operating procedures
Software Development Partnership is a web development company serving a wide range of international clients (Primarily UK). If you enjoy working with small, friendly teams this is the place for you. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a casual atmosphere based in Iasi, Romania.