Acounting & Reporting Analyst with French
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, HR, IT and Corporate Operations. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.
- Accounting and analytical abilities;
- IFRS reporting including inter-companies reconciliation;
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting;
- Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting;
- Advanced level of English and French;
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge.
As an Accounting and Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for the reporting and the controlling activities for the entities of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Contribute to the closing of the trial balance and the monthly accounts, reconciliations and specific controls;
- Prepare the monthly inter-company reconciliations, with the recording, receipt and payment of all intercompany and intra-group balances;
- Monitoring for improvement the data quality and ensure accounting entries and adjustments are done as part of the daily accounting pocess or during the reporting period;
- Prepare the monthly and/or quarterly reporting packages (balance sheet, profit and loss, off balance sheet and annexes);
- Prepare regular group consolidated reporting, prepare the audit trails for the work performed up to the controls;
- Perform analysis for own area of responsibility, support the accounting team and manager for the continuous improvement initiatives or projects.
♦WHY JOIN US♦
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower!
Are you looking for new and exiciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success!
Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at www.manpower.ro!
ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhacing their competitiveness.
ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești and Pitești.
For more information, you can access www.manpower.ro or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.