Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Best candidate`s skills:
- University degree
- Excellent written and verbal
- Problem solving / analytical skills
- Well organized
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Computer skills – Excel and Word MS
- Previous experience in accounting, Accounts Payable / Receivable would be a plus
- Fluency in one of the business languages (English, French/German/Spanish/Italian/Dutch/Danish).
-Process invoices / documents in the given infrastructure in a timely and accurate manner in SAP
-Interaction with Vendors / Clients to facilitate the accounts payable process (including updating database with Vendor data)
-Ability to follow procedures and update in a professional manner
-Identify areas of improvement in the process
-Determine gaps/errors in the process through analysis
-Perform ad hoc reporting requirements / analysis when required by client
-Communicate with Other Finance departments within the organisation
- The opportunity to build a long-term and successful career within a prestigious multinational.
- Extensive training, locally and internationally.
Perform HR is recruiting for one of its top multinational clients. Perform with us!