Accounts Payable with German ( 6 months contract)
- Good communication skills with interfaces;
- Good with numbers;
- Analytic person;
- Self-driven attitude;
- To be proactive and with initiative;
- Comfortable with repetitive work and transactional activities;
- Serious, respecting deadlines;
- Focused on finding the solution;
- Resilience in stressful situations;
- Flexibility and adaptability in terms of team changes and dynamic environment;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Previous experience in Customer Support/ AP/ AR/ Collections - is a plus
- Ensure Vendor Master Data accuracy
- Receive different types of AP Invoices
- Process AP Invoices (3rd party & intercompany)
- Process AP Payments and Taxes
- Resolve AP Inquiries
- Process T&E Reimbursement Payment
- Perform Period-End T&E Accounting
- Meet the required service levels for Accounts Payable processes / issues / requests
- Write check and update documentation for the AP processes
- During new process transfer/tool implementation phase, will participate in implementation, testing, cleaning and any other activities requested by the management
- Ensure business continuity during planned/unplanned absence
- Identify opportunities to improve the process under their area of responsibility; active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects
- Active participation to trainings and workshops
- Point of contact for any queries concerning Accounts Payable received by email, phone;
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with a special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than 11 000 people, 2300 service centres (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK.
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Specialisations/activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.