- Payments posting according to the given instruction;
- Payment reconciliations (returned payments, misapplied payments and refunds);
- Maintain communication with involved departments (billing, contract maintenance, legal);
- Preparing financial reports/sales reports and miscellaneous invoices to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved;Ø Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month/quarter);
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
- Send invoices to clients and maintain constant follow-up for outstanding invoices/ client disputes/ credit notes preparation
- Follow-up on payments and keep regular update to the management for overdue invoices
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
One month start-up training;
E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest;
We value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
Incentives(monthly) and also bonuses(quarterly) for our employees – financial and non-financial
Salary increase based on seniority
Work from home option
The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.
Private medical insurance
Account to online library
Personalized discounts to various range of activities
You will be part of a very dynamic industry
You will excel in your communication and negotiation skills
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).