Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular Accounts Payable;
- Management experience required;
- Experience with accounting system;
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English for internal interaction;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be effective with Unit Management, team members and client;
- Good team player; able to communicate easily;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year-end closing;
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks.
- Responsible of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality;
- Acts as an escalation point for all Accounts Payable related issues raised by the client.
- Ensures the fast resolution of these issues and also find ways of preventing them from happening again;
- Communicates with the client to ensure that the Accounts Payable department complies with the latest changes in the procedures;
- Responsible for preparation and co-ordination of the timely internal operational reporting;
- Responsible for preparation and co-ordination of the operational controls, co-operation with client’s internal auditor;
- Close co-ordination with the Service Management Team to manage issues and risks;
- Provides precise and on time reporting to the client;
- Develops appropriate client relationships – both within teams and personally;
- Develops a motivated and energetic team; coaching of employees;
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in co-operation with the Service Management team.
- The chance to work in a very competitive multinational company;
- Great opportunities for career development;
- Very good salary package and other benefits.
On behalf of our client, a leading multinational consulting and outsourcing company, we are searching for an ACCOUNTS PAYABLE TEAM LEADER who wants to develop a career in the financial field.