Accounts Payable Associate - Payments, Reporting (German Preferred) (212051)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Education / Training: High School or University Degree (Economic studies represent an advantage)
- Professional Experience:
- Previous experience in Finance is an advantage
- SAP/ AP/ Excel knowledge highly preferred
- Languages: English is a must (advanced level), German is prefered (B1/ B2 level)
- Perform month end activities and vendor reconciliations and perform Quality checks and identifies possible areas for improvement
- Prepare and perform Payment Runs, assist team members whenever they need advice/ help in solving inquiries
- Maintain the relationship with the customers and Accounting Business Partner by participating in regular calls
- Identify unclear process topics and puts forward possible solutions
Why will you enjoy being our colleague
- You get more than just a salary: You receive special financial gifts for important events happening in your life: paid days off for marriage, extra free days for sorting out personal matters, a financial amount for the birth of your child, 1st of June & Christmas, 8th of March and the list goes on!
- And the list is not over: annually, we reward your performance with a bonus and if you really shine in your field, you can receive an excellence award.
- Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
- Enjoy your meals like a true gourmet by using the meal vouchers worth 30 ron/each.
- It was never easier to stay healthy and safe with our premium package of medical services within a private medical network (Regina Maria).
- Traffic is rarely your friend? We feel you, and the least we can do is to provide a financial amount to ease your monthly costs for transportation.
- We highly value work-life balance so we start from granting a minimum of 25 days of annual vacation days. And the number increases according to your seniority within the company, so you can already start planning your next dream vacation!
- Do you fancy some special corporate discounts with one of the largest provider of ophthalmological services and accessories in Romania? Then you should check out the company discounts we have with Lensa! Additionally, if you wear glasses and you want to change them, you get a partial reimbursement of the cost.
- We preach flexibility. Hence, we provide a hybrid working model, divided between 50% office and 50% work from home. And there’s more good news to it: we also provide a financial support for work from home!
- Development is a must! You will continue to grow with us and expand your knowledge through workshops, trainings, mentoring programs, team buildings and of course, German language courses.
- Depending on your career goals, you can be admitted in a Talent Development Program where you can level up your skills & know-how to support your aspirations. Have you also dreamt about an international assignment in the E.ON Group? This is also part of your option list, all it takes is to dare for more!
- Aaa, and before wrapping-up...are you a keen reader, the type who cannot help being curious and thirsty for more info from all domains? Then do not hesitate to sign-up for a free Bookster account!
Find out more about your career at E.ON