E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
The Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for managing a portion of the company’s working capital through AP invoice processing, exception resolutions and vendor reconciliation processes. This position is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Third Party invoices and/or Employee's Expense Reports, provides internal and external customer support, implements process improvement initiatives and proactively manages day to day issues related to vendor accounts. Proactively act on implementation and administration of Company policies and procedures in order to meet the objectives and customers’ requirements.
• 1+ year work experience within Accounts Payable, with strong emphasis on PO/ NPO invoice processing and the 3 way match principle
• Degree in Finance or Accounting, preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to handle high-volume of data entry with high accuracy
• Language requirements: Romanian and advanced in English (comprehension, written and speech).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• End-to-end processing of invoices, from receiving and month end reporting to payment and reconciliation.
• Ensure timely and accurate processing vendor invoices
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies with appropriate internal and external resources
• Maintain vendor statements and communicate with vendors when necessary
• Answer vendor and internal customers AP related queries
• Prepare original documents for imaging/filing as instructed
• Process payment information in accordance with the Company’s payment terms requirements.
• Review balance sheet accounts and prepare reconciliation
• Work with related parties (procurement and finance) to ensure the clearing of Accounts Payable balances
• Comply with applicable company policies and procedures
• Performs a variety of AP tasks and projects as necessary
• Participate in process improvement projects as requested
• Prepare reporting schedules and resolve audit issues identified by auditors
• Ensure strict compliance with SOX
• Maintain accurate and current documentation, understanding each Financial Hub supported country’s legal requirements for document storage
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
As the demand for energy increases so does our need for motivated talent to meet the engineering and technical challenges of today’s upstream oil and gas business. Cameron, including the OneSubsea technology segment have numerous career opportunities that will let you prove your abilities from your first day and throughout your career, and beyond into the wider world of Schlumberger.
Schlumberger is the world’s leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide. Within Schlumberger, the Cameron group provides a complete range of flow control equipment and services for onshore and offshore drilling rig systems, and production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems. The OneSubsea technology segment extends this capability to subsea production, measurement and processing systems.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles