Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Degree in Finance or Economics;
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in Accounting, ideally in a similar position;
- Knowledge of IAS accounting principles and theories;
- Proven experience of accounting software usage; good SUN software knowledge would be an advantage;
- Good analytical skills and achievement orientation;
- Very good communication skills & teamwork attitude;
- English at intermediate level and good computer literacy (especially Excel).
- Process invoices / accounting entries according to internal procedures, accounting principles and legislation;
- Contact suppliers in order to clarify outstanding issues;
- Ensure proper authorization is obtained for documents processed;
- Ensure invoices are paid in due time;
- Review ledger accounts and perform adjustments whenever required;
- Prepare reconciliations for both IAS and USGAAP accounts;
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and reports.
Our client, Philip Morris International, the leading multinational cigarette manufacturer.