Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Accounting or Finance Degree;
• Minimum three years in a financial role;
• Very good knowledge of business English language;
• Excellent computer literacy - SAP is an advantage;
• Analytical thinkinking;
• Communication skills;
• Problem-solving abilities;
• Ability to work under deadline pressure.
Our client is the world's leading supplier of technology, project management, information solutions to the oil and gas industry.
Our client is looking for an Accounting Supervisor whose mission will be to provides supervisory support and team leadership to Accountants or processing Personnel handling functions such as vendor payments, inter-company, treasury, fixed assets,inventory and payroll.
*Supervises and mentors administrative and accounting Staff. Responsible for the supervision of the staff; supervision will include daily review of work being performed by these parties as well as formal periodic assessments and goal setting for these parties.
* Ensures that activities within area of responsibility are properly authorized and recorded and are completed in a timely manner.
* Reviews and prepares balance sheets.
* Perform all month-end close and reporting duties. This position will be very focused on meeting accounting calendar deadlines on a monthly basis.
* Monitors and controls accounting subsystem.
* Develops, recommends and implements approved policies and procedures to ensure that government directives and legislation as well as company policies are followed
* Designs accounting process and change implementation.
* Responsible for hiring and training of processing Personnel
* Meet with Accounting Department managers on a regular basis to communicate issues and suggest improvements in current process.
* Maintain and facilitate relationships with appropriate external bodies such as government authorities (Federal & Provincial) and Agencies.
* Understands, reviews, implements and complies with Sarbane Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix.
* Complies with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures.
* Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
Avand deschise peste 6.600 de birouri in 70 de tari ale lumii, Adecco este liderul mondial in domeniul resurselor umane ce ofera servicii de selectie si recrutare, gestiune de personal temporar sau permanent, calcul salarial si testare.
Adecco in Romania este la momentul actual lider de piata, cu birouri deschise in 9 orase, si reusind in 2005, urmare a cererilor inregistrate, sa ofere candidatilor sai peste 2.500 de noi locuri de munca. Pentru a intra in baza de date a celui mai mare furnizor de servicii de HR din Romania, va rugam sa accesati site-ul www.adecco.ro si sa va depuneti CV-ul la noi.