Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Graduate or undergraduate
• At least 1-2 years Accounting experience;
• Aware of the Accounting and Finance legislation;
• Self starter with the ability to work independently;
• Eager to learn and expand knowledge of Accounting and Finance practices;
• Fluent in written & spoken English is a must;
• The ability to multi-task in response to continuous change and challenges within a fast paced environment is essential.
1. Basic Accounting Knowledge– Debit & Credit, Types of Accounts and their accounting rules, Asset Accounting (Creation and Depreciation), Provision creation and accounting of expenses based on provisions created, Prepaid Expenses accounting, Accounting for Taxes etc.
2. Cash & Banking Knowledge – Rules and regulations relating to General and Corporate Banking in Romania, like Current Account Operation, Cheque Payments and Receipts, Bank Transfers, Currency Conversions, Bank Guarantees. Handling of Cash within Tax guidelines fixing various limits for cash expenses.
3. Statutory Compliance – Knowledge of all applicable tax laws / compliances which need to be adhered to at Romania. Registrations with various Tax Departments whichever applicable, Payment of Tax to Vendors, Deduction of tax, Deposit of tax charged / deducted at source, Forms for deposit of Tax, Filing of Tax Returns etc.
4. Reporting – Working knowledge of Excel and PPT, GL Analysis, Preparation of Schedules, Preparation of MIS reports and presentations as demanded.
Wipro Technologies is the global technology services division of Wipro Limited, (NYSE:WIT), with a revenue of US $ 2.1 billion in combined IT businesses. For the last two decades, we have successfully served the technology needs of more than 425 customers from diverse industries and locations.
We are the World's first PCMM, SEI-CMM, CMMi Level 5 Software Services Company, and have a team of over 55,000+ committed people from different managerial and engineering backgrounds, spread across US, Europe, India and Japan.
We are amongst the top 10 players in the North American IT outsourcing market. We provide end-to-end solutions across industries through unique models and methodologies, to deliver time, cost, quality and full-service advantages. We are the chosen IT outsourcing partner for several Fortune 500 companies.