Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Accountants with 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
• Good knowledge of Romanian tax and accounting law.
• Ability to be flexible and work in a dynamic environment.
• Accurate and detail oriented approach.
• A working level of written and spoken English.
• A salary currently equivalent to RON 2,800 net per month.
• A dynamic work place that has opportunity for career development.
• A friendly working environment with an open management style.
• A opportunity to gain experience working with international investors
Trinity is a leading, independent accounting and corporate services firm with its Head office in Warsaw, Poland. The company has recently established offices in Bucharest and anticipates rapid Business growth in Romania
The Bucharest office is managed by a British Chartered Accountant with long term experience in Romania. Trinity already has international clients that are investing in Romania and, due to an increase in assignments, needs to recruit staff.