Accountant / Contabil
• Good understanding of accounting theory, good knowledge of local legislation;
• Depending on the level of seniority, prefered candiadtes are with 1 to 2+ years accounting/finance experience;
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work;
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines;
• Ability to act and operate independently;
• Proficiency with MS Office software;
• Fluent English; other language would be a plus;
• Good knowledge in operating within the accounting software.
• Prepare and record assets, liabilities, revenues, expenses, material and fixed assets inputs and outputs, depreciation, bank and cash transactions, accruals and deferred incomes entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
• Assist with periodical external group reporting, analyzing and correcting discrepancies;
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients’.