Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Accounts Receivable Team assists the organization in meeting its operational needs by timely and accurate cash allocation, through building and maintaining positive relationships with its customers and internal stakeholders.
As part of the team, your mission will be:
· To provide accurate and complete information to the customers and internal stakeholders and assist them in understanding the credit, billing and collection process;
· Carry out accounts receivable responsibilities, with the highest degree of courtesy and efficiency possible;
· Guarantee the preparation and updating the documentation of treasury processes;
· Coordinate of a range of tasks (less complex than seniors), respectively mentoring of juniors;
· Work within agreed procedures with a moderate degree of supervision;
· Identify all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assess each using standard procedures, and make consistent decisions;
· Perform timely and correct account receivables activities;
· Conduct required internal controls;
· Be the point of contact for account receivables issues/requests;
· Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of account receivables processes;
· Understand the systems used, how the dates are working and how the data are exported to the other systems;
· Participate to process and efficiency improvement projects.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Accountant for the Finance & Accounting Team are:
· Cash applications;
· Reception and process of wire/cash payments/checks/bills of exchange, including payment allocation to AR invoices and self-billing invoices clearing and matching;
· Resolve unallocated cash 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level and escalate unallocated cash if the case;
· Partial payments, managing prepayments (notification of advance payment, booking and clearing advance payment);
· Analysis of customers in credit balance and proposal of payments to the AR department (credit notes);
· Submit payments to customers/refund;
· Control of interfaces; reconciliation of errors and resolution 1st, 2nd and 3rd level;
· Reception and matching of all types of incoming payments;
· Closing and reporting activities;
· Ensure that all AR activities comply with Group referential and relevant country's legislation.
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than 11 000 people, 2300 service centres (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK.
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Specialisations/activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles