E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
What you will need to succeed:
• Language requirement – Fluency in English and a second language is a must
• Computer literate with experience of relevant Microsoft Office programmes such as Word and Excel.
• Experience in Finance and Purchase to Pay process matters.
• Experience of Oracle systems preferred but not necessary.
• Familiarity with Purchase Order systems desirable but not essential.
• Must have a flexible approach to work and able to adapt to change.
• Good communication skills and polite telephone manner.
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Scanning – Review, check invoices received daily in the central mailboxes and upload them into the accounting system.
• Vendor Master – Review, complete and communicate where applicable vendor master creations and amendments based on country requirements on a timely basis.
• Ledger Management – Control supplier ledger accounts daily, ensuring accuracy of balances through supplier statement reconciliations, debit balance reviews and aged items.
• Helpdesk – Respond and manage day-to-day communication with internal and external vendors, ensuring timely resolution to queries including management of processing queues.
• Disbursements – Manage all aspects of outgoing cash from payment requests and processing to reconciliation.
• Communicate with the team lead to ensure daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed.
• Bank Reconciliation – Perform and manage daily bank reconciliation process.
• Cash Forecasting – Update cash forecast template with actuals.
• Process Improvement – Work with the team lead on process improvements and quality reviews to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Procure to Pay function.
• Assist with new projects and system improvements working with the team lead third parties and regional hub leads team.
• SOX – Ensure compliance with SOX Internal Controls regime including periodic self-testing.
• Internal / External Audit – Assist in preparation of internal and external audits and coordinate collation of documentation with regional hub leads and third parties where relevant.
• Ensure compliance with service level agreements with internal clients and adherence to deadlines including KPI metrics reporting.
Hays is the leading global specialist recruitment group. We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions.
We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles