Windows Administrator with French
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
As a member of this team you will administrate and maintain the Windows infrastructure: Windows 10/Office365, Windows Server (2012/2016/2019) and the entire Microsoft ecosystem.
- Management and operation of servers and workstations;
- Handling requests related to Windows servers (application servers) and office infrastructure;
- Virtual Machine Deployment and Optimization / troubleshooting / metrics;
- Monitoring and processing of supervision alerts;
- Tracking and Handling L3 Servers & Workstation incidents;
- Monitoring of security indicators and remediation: patch management and antivirus.
Profile Required :
- 3-5 years’ experience on a similar role;
- Experience with Windows 10, Client Office365, Windows Server, Active directory, SCCM, PowerShell;
- Good level of French and English;
- Knowledge of Symantec Endpoint, VEEAM Backup, VMWare are nice to have;
- Strong motivation & willingness to expand knowledge.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.