Web Portal Implementation Consultant with French
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Performs analysis activities for defining the required technical specifications of the information system that meet the customer configuration needs.
According to his/her mission, the associate has to manage all the required configuration activities. In addition, he/she follows workflows & processes in order to comply with the Decidium (DGE, PME-WEB, Decidium Expert) platform requirements.
- Performs analysis activities for defining the required technical specifications of the information system that meet the customer configuration needs.
- In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:HR Administration screens & workflows customisation
- Initialisation environment
- Hierarchical tree configuration
- Configuration of migration & mapping tools
- Following of mapping rules and following of the standard file
- Checking database loading results according to the rules
- Suggesting solutions in case of mistakes or misunderstandingsWorkflowsConfiguration of the workflows chosen by the client
- Queries & interfaces
- Configuration of queries in BO (reports & files)
- HRIS organization & build-in
- Project management
- Testing methodologyReports & Performance Metrics:
- On time delivery of assigned tasks
- Quality control reports
- Utilization rate
- HR Administration processes (virtual training and SOP)
- Data Migration (on the job training and SOP)
- Business Object (virtual training, on the job training and SOP)
- Technical skills:
- Advanced Excel, VBA is a plus
- BO, BI, Power BI or any other reporting tool is a plus
- Optional: SQL
- Good interpersonal skills
- Provides an excellent service
- Takes initiatives in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Is able to speak and write easily & clearly
- Possesses analytical skills and an ability to summarize
- Organized and rigorous
- Team player
- Dynamic and responsive
- Languages: English and French at minimum B2 level
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage. ADP serves more than 610,000 clients around the world today and helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we’ve led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions and we remain one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.