- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- Interested in surveillance and operation of existing integrations.
- Knowledge in SW Testing
- Knowledge within MS SQL, Microsoft servers and file handling is mandatory
- Familiarity with Json and XML data formats
- Basic understanding of API’s as REST and SOAP
- Experience with no code tools is an advantage
- Programming experience, either as a hobby or as a professional can be an advantage
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- Well-organized and structured approach to work
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Strong collaborative skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive working alone or in a team.
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
What your tasks will consist of:
- Operation and surveillance of integrations in Azets
- Work between developers and our accounting/payroll departments to ensure the maximum efficiency of our services
- Opportunity to develop new integrations
- Create/update relevant technical documentation
- Support and maintenance of current integrations
- Troubleshooting and error handling
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary
- Seniority bonus
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical insurance, private pension plan
We’re on a mission to help organisations of all shapes and sizes, achieve their ambitions by delivering accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services, saving them precious time to focus on what they do best.
Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.
Azets is a new company but with a great history.
In Romania we have been present since 2008 and we know we couldn’t do it without the support of our employees in Sibiu, Alba-Iulia, Timișoara and Brașov. The company opened its first office with a small but daring team of 3 people. Now we are over 800 dedicated employees in Romania, part of the bigger success story that Azets stands for: over 6.500 employees who serve more than 120,000 businesses within a wide range of industries.
Azets is present in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania and the UK.
Azets Romania’s headquarter office is located in Sibiu, at the Business center.
We also have offices in:
Collaborative, Authentic, Respectful and Dynamic are the core values that make our business a successful one!
We appreciate the responsible people, committed to their goal and eager to constantly improve their performance. If you identify with our values, join Azets, a modern and flexible place to work and help us deliver quality services to our customers!
At Azets, we believe that the best solutions arise when we share different experiences and perspectives with each other. You are very welcome to apply for our vacancies regardless of background, nationality, age, gender, orientation or disability.