Strategic Buying Services Analyst with FRENCH (remote)
The position is based in Romania and is entirely remote.
Language skills in English and French are mandatory at the professional level (both written and spoken).
- Responsible for statistical data research, standardization, data modeling, and forecasting
- Prepares reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources
- Assists in interpreting and relating operational data to business performance
- Prepares KPI Reports
- Ensure KPIs as per client’s requirements are reported correctly and in a timely manner – specifically savings target
- Provides the necessary advice, support, and detailed information for use of data collection, and interpretation of the analysis results.
- Proposes improvements to internal software
- Represents a link between departments by preparing and consolidating reports and assures appropriate sharing of information
- Performs any other instructions given by the hierarchic superior in making short term strategies of the company, in compliance with the limits of the legal basis
- Will manage the transition to ensure process success and post-transition
- Will provide support and guide the team to solve potential problems by undertaking a comprehensive analysis to identify their source
- Establishes and develops relationships with shareholders, suppliers, and other third parties.
- Ensures communication and transparency of reports to the hierarchical superior
- Facilitates and coordinates processes and procedures imposed by the client
- Responsible for building a work environment that facilitates long-term success and where employees are inspired to perform.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and SAP )
- Advanced English and French Language Skills (B2 upwards)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Acquisitions, Accounting, Business Administration, or Engineering)
- A good level of organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience in indirect acquisitions (cutting tools, industrial materials, production services, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- experience in coordinating employees and managing teams
Who we are:
Together, we make a difference in the lives of millions every day.
When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future – both our company’s and your own. From being a part of transformative and game-changing projects to finding new and better ways of getting work done. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and thrive through experiences and formalized learning programs.
Every day we work to build a culture where individuality is both noticed and valued – a culture where every employee can bring their authentic self to work. Whether you work remotely or in an office in any part of the world our sense of community is nurtured by constant interaction, collaboration, and connection.
Our people are united in their passion to make a positive difference – within their teams, communities, and society at large. This passion pushes us every day to work hard, innovate, think creatively, and solve problems.
About the company:
A Business Process Services Pioneer
As one of the original pioneers in business process outsourcing (BPO) and a leader today, Conduent has deep and diversified expertise across a range of industries and business process solutions.
We help businesses and governments drive process efficiencies, costs savings and long-term revenue growth. Our understanding of our clients’ operations enables us to provide essential services to millions of people every day.
Whether it’s helping to reduce ER visits by 25%, driving 99% customer satisfaction, delivering $150B in child support payments or reducing traffic congestion by 15%, Conduent’s services and solutions positively impact the lives of millions of people every day.
At Conduent we provide essential services and solutions that deliver exceptional outcomes. Through our diverse and dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. It’s why a majority of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments depend on us when it matters most.
Life at Conduent is as diverse and exciting as the industries, clients, and partners we work with each day. We’re constantly evolving the way we work to create value for our clients, and we love the work we do.
As a company, we are committed to delivering an open and inclusive work environment by:Sourcing top diverse talent Developing our employees Working with certified diverse suppliers Supporting and creating opportunity in the communities that we serve Building a culture of high-performance and growth
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Conduent, we believe in creating a strong and effective workforce and rely on the diverse backgrounds, experiences and expertise of our employees and clients to ensure that Conduent continues to get better, faster and stronger. Each employee has an inherent responsibility to ensure our business treats all people – colleagues, clients, and their customers – with dignity and respect.
Each of our business groups are made up of multicultural teams, where colleagues bring diverse perspectives to problem solving. This drives creativity, innovation, and improved decision-making, which are key competitive principles in a global marketplace.
Our Core Values:
Conduent’s Core Values guide how we think, act, and make decisions.Drive client success
We are committed to delivering exceptional outcomes to our clients and their end users. We believe every interaction and every touchpoint is an opportunity to delight and demonstrate value.Deliver with quality and personal accountability
We strive to deliver the highest quality in every aspect of our business – from how we handle a customer call for service to transitioning to a new data center. Whether it’s for an external client or an internal business partner, we deliver with quality, while also taking personal accountability, to ensure we’re the best we can be.Be open and inclusive
We believe good ideas can come from anywhere and diverse perspectives contribute to better decisions and outcomes for our associates, clients, and communities. Combined with a safe and inclusive environment and opportunities to grow, we strive to make Conduent a great place to work for all associates.Communicate with purpose
Proactive and effective two-way communication is essential to build trust, resilience and clarity around our company’s goals and objectives. Our communications are candid, timely and transparent, enabling us to mitigate risk and plan ahead.Be a good teammate
Teamwork and collaboration are the hallmarks of our culture. We support each other across business groups and functions, collaborate to solve problems, and lead with honesty and respect. We put the team first, ensuring that we all win together.Be Conduent proud and act with humility
We are proud of our work and our company, yet always respectful and humble. We strive to constantly grow and learn by openly reflecting on our own performance first. We actively listen to feedback from all stakeholders to improve our services and our organization.
Staying essential to our customers and end-users requires constant innovation.
We work with our clients every day to help them transform their business through the power of our technology platforms combined with the deep expertise of our people and a strong partner eco-system. This approach leverages the latest digital technologies combined with an invaluable human touch to provide modern experience and better outcomes for our clients and their end-users.