Specialist Client Software License Demand (Fixed Term) (204606)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Education/ Training: Knowledge of SW License management area and Procurement Processes (is considered an advantage)
- Professional Experience: Tools - prefered knowledge: SAP (PR Creation), MS Office- Outlook, Excel, Word, Access-Intermediate
- Languages: English (professional, written and spoken), German language would be an advantage
- Business software purchase and prolongation requests processing – clarification with end user, ensuring the data completeness and correctness, ensuring valid approvals
- Trigger contract and license prolongations and process the contract cancellation requests
- Raise Purchase requisition in SAP systems and perform relevant subtasks (good receipt, invoice content inspection), track all the data and activities per agreed process in designated toolset
- Follow the procurement, financial or other operational guidelines and instructions during the request processing in SAP or other relevant systems
- Ensure training for new team members and cooperation on the task with other team members
Why will you enjoy being our colleague
- You get more than just a salary: You receive special gifts when important events happen in your life, such as the birth of a child, June 1st and Christmas (for those employees who are parents) and the list goes on! Also, your performance is rewarded annually with a bonus that matches your achievements from the previous year. Do you excel in what you do? You can be one of the colleagues eligible for an excellence award! All of our colleagues also receive monthly financial aid, that helps reduce the monthly cost of transportation.
- Stay cool while using your meal vouchers: The meal tickets are credited to a special card and you can pay contactless.
- You can enjoy your work, while being healthy and safe: We offer you a package of additional medical services within a private medical network. If you change your glasses, we cover part of their value. During the pandemic, you can work from home, if your work field allows it. (We are writing this ad from home.)
- We really care about work-life balance: We grant a minimum of 25 days of annual leave (more than the average number of days granted by other employers and/ or required by law), And this number increases according to your seniority within the company!
- We focus on development: You will continue to grow with us and expand your knowledge, through workshops, trainings and mentoring programs, plus language courses (German, to be more specific).
- We also pay attention to the needs of colleagues who are parents: We have a partnership with a private kindergarten, located right next to our headquarters in Amera Tower, where our employees can bring their children (access to the kindergarten is granted according to the number of seats available per age group).