You like to find and test new SEO resources. Testing is an important aspect, and coming up with strategies and proposals from your own research is encouraged.
You can find your own way to juggle with your daily tasks, such as: keyword research, content writing and managing, posting on WordPress, keeping track of website ranking and reporting.
We’d really love it if you have:
- Excellent Romanian writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adapt to Ogooga style, tone, and voice;
- Creativity and a go-getter mentality;
- Confidence - being able to adapt to fast paced requests;
- Must possess proficiency in crafting a diverse range of article types, including but not limited to guides, reviews, blog articles, and web content;
- A reputation for being responsible and reliable, coupled with a knack for communicating ideas clearly, while delivering on time;
- An authentic desire to work with people from diverse backgrounds and the ability to build trust-based relationships with them;
- The knowledge that growth is a result of hard work done on a daily basis. You know that sharpening your skills is a matter of going through the process and constantly improving it, both in a self-driven way and through the support your get from your team and leader;
- Fluency in English.
- Build and create original and high quality content like long-form articles and much more;
- Get involved in the SEO process of the website by applying optimization tweaks recommended by the SEO team, and keeping track of the SEO visibility and performance;
- Organize your work and keep accuracy by updating Asana & similar tools for monitoring progress;
- Write, edit, update content based on SEO best practices & content research;
- Create content structures and guidelines and work directly with freelancers;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for various integrations (branding, new features);
- Implement monthly audit improvements (with the help of your manager).
What we bring to the table:
- A fun work environment;
- The chance to be part of an excellent high-performing team that values work-life balance;
- A fast-growing company environment, which also means new, challenging projects to work on;
- Support in adapting to the online gambling industry and learning how to make the most of it;
- Being part of a rapidly growing group with an international presence.
This is a hybrid position requiring your presence 1-2 days/week in our office in Bucharest - Monday - Friday.
Founded in 2016, Ogooga is one of the Leading Online Marketing Companies active in the Casino Affiliation industry.
We work with the biggest casino brands such as Fortuna, PokerStars, Netbet, Maxbet, Unibet, Admiral etc. and we build relationships between our customers and partners by creating high traffic websites, using a variety of online marketing tools.
The Ogooga team is currently made of professionals with a strong marketing background. Our partners seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure.