Senior Digital Art Director
- You have a degree in graphic design and several successful experiences in design or art direction.
- You know how to combine aesthetics/marketing efficiency and ergonomics to design effective solutions.
- You are creative and curious: you like to experiment and discover new tools and workmethods. You are also rigorous and organized.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, XD.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with different professions (other creatives / marketing / project managers / developers).
- You know the basics of web development (CSS / HTML).
- You are bilingual in Romanian and English.
- You know how to adapt your speech according to your interlocutors.
- You are able to accept criticism and bounce back.
As a Senior Digital Art Director, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Join a team of designers (graphic designers, UX/UI designers and copywriters) to bring your experience and energy to meet our clients' challenges alongside the marketing teams.
Working on 360° creative campaigns (Interfaces, websites, media kits, banners, landing pages, videos, VR...). You will find effective solutions to the different requests while respecting the imposed schedule.
Use your knowledge of motion design to create immersive, rich and innovative content.
Ensure the relevance and quality of the renderings for each advertiser with a user-centric approach.
Support the team in improving design methodologies.
Monitor the competition and best practices.
Examples of clients: P&G, L’Oréal, Sanofi…
Permanent contract starting as soon as possible, based in Romania or Greece, with a welcome and training in Paris. Flexible remote.
Numberly was founded in 2000 by Yseulys Costes, an innovative female entrepreneur and Thibaut Munier, both with a shared passion for marketing and a strong belief in a Think and Do approach.
As a Marketing Technologist, Numberly puts data at the service of digital customer relationships. The group enables companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with them in an efficient and relevant way, thanks to data.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms, Numberly’s experts develop and implement high-impact campaigns for top international brands from various sectors (FMCG, Banks and Financial Services, Luxury, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, etc.)
With teams in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Dubai, Montreal and New York, Numberly has been expanding over the past 20 years and now operates in more than 50 countries. There are now over 500 employees contributing to Numberly's success and driving growth through high-quality campaign execution, expert industry knowledge and best-in-class recommendations. Our mindset? Be curious, agile, and always be innovation-driven.