Senior Data Engineer
• Experience working with Hadoop or other Big Data platform and building solutions that deliver value through leveraging data as an asset
• ETL technologies: at least one of the following: SSIS, Talend, Pentaho, Informatica, etc.
• Applied experience and skills with API Development
• Big Data stack: Spark, Hadoop, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume, Kafka, Storm
• Develop data pipelines using Azure Data Factory.
• Develop data storage layer using Azure SQL DB & Azure Data Lake.
• Develop dashboards & Reports using Power BI.
• Knowledge of developing real-time data ingestion pipelines.
• Design & develop data platform using Azure Databricks to process data.
• Develop notebooks & jobs using Python language.
• Understanding of messaging infrastructure like event hub, service bus & notification hub.
• Should have good understanding on Azure Cosmos DB, Azure DW
QuEST Global also offers you an attractive compensation package, high qualitative working conditions and the possibility to grow in a competitive and professional environment.
• Excellent working conditions
• Great training opportunities
• Professional and dynamic work environment
• Value recognition
• Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged
• Attractive salary package and other incentives
QuEST is a global product engineering and lifecycle services company. We engineer solutions for a safer, cleaner world in industries like Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor. We offer end-to-end engineering solutions across product development, product lifecycle management and digital transformation for our customers. We help redefine engineering strategies and take ownership to execute those by leveraging our global work force in a seamless fashion. By building long-term sustainable partnerships, we help our customers accelerate product development and innovation cycles, reduce total cost of ownership, create alternate revenue streams, enhance consumer experience, enable services based business model and make manufacturing processes and operations more efficient. We invest in enhancing our engineering capabilities, use digital technologies and generate ideas to help our customers solve complex engineering challenges.
Who We Are As A Company
We are a global Product Engineering and Lifecycle Services Company (Mechanical, Electronics, Software and Digital) that has retained its focus on solving challenges faced by our customers through the entire product lifecycle. (Engineering Services/ER&D services/PES/ Outsourced Product Development services)
What Do We Stand for? How Do We Define Our Target Industries?
We serve global companies in the most essential industries which consider engineering to be at the CORE of their business success. These companies develop products and services based on technologies native to their industries which enable them to make journeys safer, the world greener, connect people to opportunities, add comfort to homes, power communities, enhance peace of mind, and give hope to patients. Our target industries include Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Energy, Hi-Tech, Medical Devices, Rail and Semiconductor.
What Category of Services Do We Provide? Where Do We Fit in the Market Place?
We provide services and solutions across the product lifecycle – from detailed design to product realization, and after-market solutions. We help the Engineering, R&D, Digital, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Enterprise Software departments of our customers.