RPA Developer / RPA QA
- Very good level of English
- Curiosity as to what makes a website work, how it works
- Able to read and understand HTML structures
- Basic technical knowledge about the internet
- Sharp eye for details
- Able to adapt to changes and quick learner
- Willing to share knowledge with the team
- Willing and able to perform on-call support (out of office hours, reactive to alerts)
- Web testing experience
- Experience creating CSS Selectors
- Flexible hours
- Recreational activities
- Company bicycle for commuting
- Work laptop
- Private health care plan
- Semi-regular trips to London
- Free lunch twice a week
- Paid training courses for personal development and growth
We are looking to hire an Automator (RPA Developer) to expand our automation team and capabilities. You have used web technologies in the past and are curious about how they work under the hood. You are interested in or aware of testing methodologies, either automated or manual, and likely come from a QA or junior developer background.
You will work closely with Lead Automators to ensure the automation requirements are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scripting (Autopilot RPA Development)
- Automate, design and execute process flows on third party websites
- Optimise workflow processes and implement new ones
- Foresee what might go wrong when a 3rd party changes their layout
- Ability and patience to perform detailed interactions and testing
- Optimise your testing procedure given the available tools
- Takes up out of office 7-days on-call shifts, reactive to alerts. On-call is split across the entire team, with no exceptions. A second line of support is also available for escalation. This is paid in addition to the base salary
- Covers 1nd line of support, should something go wrong with the live automations
We are ubio. We automate the web.
UBIO has built the Automation Cloud, a platform which can perform any online task such as booking a flight from London to New York on britishairways.com or buying a pair of shoes on nike.com.
We provide solutions for businesses in the travel and financial services markets. For travel aggregators and metasearch engines we enable customers to directly buy tickets on any airline or online travel agent. And for financial services aggregators, we provide the ability for their users to checkout insurance, loan applications or utilities directly on-site or in-app. In the future we’ll open up the Automation Cloud so developers can easily create and sell APIs to automate anything.
UBIO has 22 employees, almost half of whom are engineers, having raised £3.5m to date. We were part of Techstars in 2015, the MasterCard Start Path programme in 2016 and our trajectory continues to ascend. The growth is powered by automating transactions for clients such as Kayak, Trivago, TravelPerk and SnapTrip, amongst many others.
How to apply
We support diversity in the workplace and encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
If you fit the above description we would love to talk to you more. Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.