If you enjoy OO programming and solving complex puzzles, you’ll love working with Quintiq.
The Quintiq application suite is a standard software that solves the complex Supply Chain Planning & Optimization (SCP&O) challenges of any business in any industry.
It offers customers all the benefits of standard software, with all the advantages of a fully configurable solution.
As a Quintiq Specialist, you’ll be working in small to bigger project teams to help some of the world’s most successful companies achieve their business goals. Your solid technical solution design and intuitive user interface support your customers in making the right decisions in optimizing their operations.
We’d like you to be a team player who can take ownership of the technical side of customer implementations.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- Experience with object-oriented modeling (UML) and programming languages such as Java, C++, C#, VB.NET;
- Knowledge of Quintiq and the Quill programming language is considered a plus;
- Sound judgment in software technology (.NET, OSGi), data representation (XML, JSON);
- Affinity with databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and interface technologies (e.g., SOAP, MQ, JMS, ODBC) is a plus;
- Knowledge of optimization techniques in operations research and artificial intelligence (linear programming, genetic algorithms, heuristic search techniques, constraint programming, etc.) is considered a plus;
- Fluency in English. In addition, knowledge of other foreign languages is considered a plus;
- A bachelor, master's or PhD in computer science, operation research, industrial engineering, computational engineering, mathematics or equivalent exposure to the IT industry;
- High abstraction, analytical and troubleshooting abilities;
- Pro-active, flexible reliable and solution-oriented attitude.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Get familiar with the Quintiq software and its internal programming language, Quill;
- Deliver solutions based on the core design principles;
- Document the conceptual, logical and technical architecture for the project;
- Implement cutting edge industry solutions for challenging customer problems;
- Support customers throughout implementation projects in both technical and functional aspects;
- Take ownership of your solution, and be responsible for overseeing the implementation and testing at different stages of the project;
- Bring top notch problem solving skills to a variety of computer science relates problems;
- Be a vital part of the solution designing team;
- Troubleshoot blocking problems for customers and team members
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Join Accenture Industry X.0
a new and innovative practice within Accenture
, that digitally transform the business through smart, connected and living technologies. You get the chance to work in innovative projects from the IoT field: Smart Products, Rail Automation, Smart Manufacturing, MES, PLM or Smart Operations.
You'll became an integral part of our experienced digital team and get the chance to use an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere
– transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture
is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries
in more than 120 countries
. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
To find out more about Accenture visit our Facebook pages and our web site:
https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania or https://www.facebook.com/aiss.romania/
https://www.accenture.com/ro-en/home Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top Individuality
are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them achieve high performance in their careers.
Find out more, click here: Be Yourself, Make a Difference - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUb1RmRftR0
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment
. Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework
, you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment
by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology
and the creation of a genuine digital devolution
. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation. Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity
strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations,
helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential. Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Join Accenture Digital!
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
To find out more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.