- 2+ years of experience and knowledge of QA processes, methodologies, and testing techniques, automated and manual test processes, test case design, regression testing, load testing
- Experience with games and game engines, content and asset editors, software tools, and shared technologies will be an asset.
- Familiarity with Development Tools such as Perforce and Visual Studio.
- Understanding of build systems, continuous integration, unit tests, automated functional tests, and testing frameworks.
- Become the Expert for the area being analyzed. Be the central contact person for multiple teams.
- Practice an advanced use and manipulation of test tools.
- Review database issues, consider the level of severity and publish/respond to issues where required.
- Work with the other Quality Analysts to identify efficiency opportunities and success rate, which are supported by available data. Look for creative new data tracking to support further transformation of Quality Verification testing practices.
- Use necessary game experience and skillset to find and reproduce concerns in software and document these in a clear, detailed and objective manner
- Quality Bugs – Well isolated with concise descriptions
- Test Strategies/Plans and Checklists for areas of ownership that ensure high level of software quality through prevention and early detection
- Status Reporting for their areas of ownership (Risk Analysis, RCA/CAPA, Defect Density, Performance)
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.