- The ideal candidate should possess a bachelor's degree in a finance-related field, such as accounting, finance, business administration, or economics
- Training/ qualified in Project Management and/or chartered accountant is an advantage
- Industry experience is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office utilization, proficient use of MS Project and MS Excel is a requirement
- Experience with Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Planning, Reporting
- Sound knowledge of an ERP system
- Advanced English skills (both written and verbal)
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- 6 to 8 years of experience in a project administrator/financial analyst/project controller role
The Project Controller will support project managers by following established processes and procedures for:
- Collecting, understanding, and communicating financial and schedule data
- Monitor the progress of projects in terms of cost planning, budgeting and estimating vs set deadlines and budget limitations
- Interfacing with involved disciplines and making the proper translation/ integration of financial data
- Assist in analyzing work progress by calculating/preparing various comparison reports; generate progress reports to managers
- Present forecast updates to the Project Management and stakeholders
- Monitors and reports current and forecasted Cash Flow data
- Ensure the financial integrity of project reporting
- Ensure compliance with customer contract terms and conditions
- Supporting risk identification and management
- Monitoring project performance and determine improvement areas by developing key performance indicators for critical departments
- Recommend and execute corrective actions to handle project compliance
ALEWIJNSE MARINE GALATI (founded in 1995 and member of Dutch Alewijnse Group since 1999) is active in the electrical shipbuilding sector offering the full range of electrical services (engineering, installing, panel production, commissioning, after sales) for the complete electrical system of a ship.
ALEWIJNSE MARINE GALATI SA is seeking recruiting for a Project Controller to join our team in Galati, Romania.
The Project Controller will work closely with project managers to ensure that all budgeting, scheduling and coordination processes run smoothly.
The core functions include project cost control, financial analysis, budget support, forecasting, pricing proposals, invoice management, cash flow management.