• Finished technical profession or technical studies
• Teamwork and responsibility
• High degree of independence
• Ability to convince and strong goal orientation and assertiveness
• High rated skills in communication
• Self-dependent, quality and target focused working skills
• Team player and flexibility with a high ability to work under pressure
• Experience with turning machines
• Experience with automatic assembly machines
• 3-5 years working experience in technical profession
• Fundamental SAP knowledge
• Good skills in Office
• Carry out production tasks taking into account the revisions and use of workforce and equipment effectively to ensure that production meets the required standards and quality standards for all products
• Maintain high level and improve line quality. Improve or eliminate certain processes
• Contribute to productivity gains through rational planning of orders
• Checking material orders and requesting delivery overlays if necessary
• Follow actions and improvement processes
• Ensure business continuity on production lines by launching orders and availability of materials
• Manage the correct use of stocks of raw materials and materials
• Engage in solving complaints and problems with internal defects
• Collaborates with client-planner. • Establish with those of quality, FMEA and control plan.
• Preoccupation with the elaboration of documentary material
• To pursue and respond to the fulfillment of the duties of each employee under his / her subordination, as well as to the observance of the rules for the use of raw materials, materials and energy
• Engage directly in the TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) project to lead the TPM activity in its industry
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.