Key skills and requirements
- Bachelor or Master of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering / Computer Science (Masters preferred).
- Programming skills: C/C++/OOP, Verilog; SystemVerilog & UVM are a plus.
- Excellent communication with the team members / team leads / other external contacts.
- Fluency in verbal and written English required.
- Positive proactive person.
- Develop environment & tests according to DUT specification. Coverage plan development is needed as well.
- Create & maintain documents describing test plan / coverage plan / verification plan.
- Create needed scripts for test and regression running (with and without coverage collecting).
- Debug any test case failures / file bugs if needed / communicate with other team members to assist in identifying the source of the problem (RTL engineers/ team leads, technical leads, etc.).
- Create and present periodic reports showing the health of the DUT from verification point of view. Analysis required for every identified problem - propose solutions to overcome these problems (maybe temporary workarounds).
- Task planning as accurate as possible for each and every project step.
- Strong organizational culture, team oriented.
- Opportunity to work for/with international top companies.
- A unique opportunity to join a competitive growing company.
- Private health insurance, meal tickets.
- Relocation package.
- Travels abroad.
- Performance bonuses.
We look forward to meeting you! Send us your resume at email@example.com
Silicon Service is an IT company founded in 1999 as an Application Engineering and Field Application Engineering.
The company is headquartered in Iasi and has subsidiaries in Suceava and Israel.
Silicon Service offers a young and dynamic work environment with challenging projects. Based on personal growth Silicon Service encourages its engineers to learn about the latest technology. Silicon Service engineers receive result based rewards. Working here you will be in contact with the newest trend in the field receiving the opportunities to expand your knowledge.
For more information please access our website http://www.siliconservice.ro.