Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
If you are dynamic, want to work within a team of telecom sales experts and wish to become just like them, then take a look at the job description, and apply for the position of Orange PrePay Sales Representative .
Looking forward to working with YOU!
• Experience in sales (at least 6 months)
• High-school degree/ University student or graduate
• Driving license
• Good communication skills
• Merchandising know-how
• Commercial awareness
* Digital basic knowledge
This is a direct sales position which requires you to have a driver's licence.
Type of contract: leasing
Contract duration: 12 months, with prolongation
• participates at action plans elaboration, program analysis, correction measures to consolidate and increase sales process quality in Partners distribution network
• increases the sales in the allocated area, also ensuring that the image of the point of sales complies with Orange Romania standards
• participates to transversal projects related to the development of alternative recharging methods.
• reports to his superior and to Competition and Major Projects Legal Division within Legal Department of Orange Romania any potential situation that would contravene or result in violation of commitments,as soon as discovers that situation
• solves administrative matters related to PrePay distribution
• supervising the merchandise of the PrePay Distribution Network in the allocated region
• follows each allocated partner for merchandising, stock turnover policy, promotion
• sales analyses vs. company objectives
• competition survey (offer, merchandising, sales achievements in competition POP)
• weekly reports to PrePay Sales Manager on the regional market situation
Orange is the leader of the Romanian mobile telecommunications market with 10.383.481 million customers. Orange Romania is part of France Telecom - Orange, one of the world's leading telecommunications operators with over 200 million customers on five continents.
Orange means much more than technology, mobile telephony or GSM networks. It is a brand created to make human communication simpler and to bring value to the communities where it operates. The France Telecom - Orange Group has a well-defined corporate responsibility strategy, whereby we ensure that our work is carried out responsibly. Indeed corporate responsibility lies at the core of our brand's values, which in turn represent who we are and how we do business.If you want to build the Orange experience and join a great team, send us your CV by applying online at www.orange.ro/jobs .
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles