Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for talented Full Stack PHP developers living in Eastern Europe who want to join our engineering team in building the future of education technology.
The position requires a developer with experience and expertise building modern web applications and mobile web apps using the latest back-end and front-end technology. At Moby we are use a LAMP based tech stack to support over 15 million users (roughly half the schools in America use our software) giving you the opportunity to solve a variety of challenges at scale.
The position is remote allowing you to work from the comfort of your home, and requires the ability to read, write and speak in English. Our developers work 9am - 6pm EET.
We use Skype for most communication including voice calls so you must have conversational English skills.
Email your CV, desired salary, and earliest start date to email@example.com
Skills & Requirements:
- Work for yourself and not for an outsourcing company
- Strong knowledge of PHP (3+ years experience)
- Strong knowledge of MySQL or Cassandra (3+ years experience)
- Basic knowledge of Git, Linux and Unit Tests.
- Strong English skills (written and verbal).
- Work from home
- A computer that is not older than 3 years
- High speed internet
- Clear microphone / headset.
- Willing to work 45 hours per week
- Work 9am to 6pm in the Eastern European Timezone (EET)
MobyMax creates a unique, individualized education plan for each student, allowing gifted students to progress as quickly as they like while simultaneously ensuring that remedial students get the extra instruction they need.