- Confident working with PHP and MySQL (or similar relational databases)
- Familiar with integrating or building REST APIs
- Good understanding of OOP and MVC principles
- Dedicated to develop clean, reusable code
- Passionate about programming and improving your skills
- A Team Player: look forward, receive and apply feedback
- Fluent in English
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with Laravel or similar frameworks (Symfony, CodeIgniter)
- Build online games to be used by many players every day
- Have access to online courses to constantly improve your skills
- Understand how Lean / Agile Development works
- Be involved into testing and measuring interesting hypothesis
- Be exposed to valuable learnings we get from users and data in the gaming industry
- Performance based bonuses;
- Innovation focused environment;
- Company retreats outside Romania once a year
- Attractive salary with private medical services and meal tickets;
- Work from home currently.
How will your results be measured?
We care about how passionate you are about your work (we don’t like micromanaging)
We're interested into how fast you react to problems and what solutions you find to avoid these problems in the future. We measure how many people play and enjoy the games you/we build as this value reflects the work quality of each person in the team.
Green Horse Games is a Romanian startup dedicated in building quality mobile games. We are a creative group of people sharing the same passion in creating great gaming experiences.
Among other games we proudly created and published:
Football Rivals - mobile game where you can join a team with your friends to support together the same team. Accessible currently on Google Play. We are working from home.