Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
University degree (Finance and Accounting)
Good level of computer literacy in PC applications (including outlook, excel, word, power point and so on, Oracle will be a plus)
Problem solver, organized
Ability to work in a team
High attention to detail and accuracy.
Position description: Use the most advanced payment technology and cooperate with world’s advanced banks; Master the most complete payment products, cooperate with bank to deploy optimal payment channels and optimize their payment products;
As last step for whole payment application, the main responsibility is to service the business department to make sure the payment is done timely and accurate; also need to take monitoring responsibility to avoid fake/duplicate/wrong application, require staff should be familiar with business and has good sensitive about the data.
Detail job description include the followings:
1.Check payment invoices from Huawei subsidiaries in accordance with internal/legal/bank requirement (including supplier and employee payment)
2. Book the invoices in oracle system and do e-banking payment according to internal deadlines
3. Check daily bank recon result to insure each payment is paid out successfully, and to insure return fund can be distinguished and solved in time
4. Keeps up to date with changes in local bank payment requirement
5. Provide payment solution to exception case or New Business Scenarios
6. Coordinate meetings with other department for solving issues
What We Offer
1. Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation discount
2. You will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month
3. Provide a comfortable work environment, the best building in Bucharest with chair massage as a relaxation break
4. We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. In Romania, Huawei is present since 2003, currently with +1800 employees and three main offices in Bucharest.
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles