With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Solid knowledge of NW design / architecture and CORE NW experience
- Excellent knowledge on Firewalls, VPN concentrators and IDS/IPS technologies
- Solid Knowledge of main virtualization technologies
- Proven experience with virtual network security and systems
- Good Knowledge of IP Security best practices (CISSP certification is a plus)
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Solutions Design: define, design and dimension solutions to cope with requirements on the Cloud Security and integrity area
- Investigating and correcting specific security issues found in one or several of the Europe data core networks
- Analysing important limitations of data core design or functionality affecting the network integrity and identifying ways to improve them either from vendor/functionality or design/architecture point of view
- Assist internal customer in fully understanding the security requirements to ensure their requests are delivered
- Active push and coordination of benchmarking activities across the networks to support knowledge growth and best practise spread of issues/topics affecting network security and integrity
- Work from Home – You can work 2 days per week from home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.