National Sales Director
As a National Sales Director, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
- Proven work experience as a National Sales Director,
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Availability to travel as needed
- BS/MS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
- Develop and implement effective sales strategiesLead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Reports directly to the CEO of the company
- Possibility to become partner in the company
- Competitive salary package
- Company car
Va rugam sa includeti urmatoarea clauza in CV-ul dvs. (sau in alte documente de cerere ori intri intr-un mesaj adresat noua): “Sunt de acord cu prelucrarea datelor mele personale continute in documentele trimise catre MGM Recruitment SRL, pentru scopurile necesare desfasurarii procesului de recrutare in conformitate cu Regulamentul (UE) 2016/679 al Parlamentului European si al Consiliului din 27 aprilie 2016 (asa-numitul GDPR).” Consimtamantul este voluntar si poate fi retras in orice moment. Retragerea consimtamantului nu afecteaza legalitatea procesarii bazate pe consimtamant inainte de retragerea acestuia.
Daca doriți sa luam in considerare candidatura dvs. si in viitoarele recrutari, va rugam sa includeti si o clauza suplimentara cu urmatorul continut: “Consimt la prelucrarea datelor mele personale continute în documentele trimise catre MGM Recruitment SRL si ca aceasta sa implementeze viitoare procese de recrutare in conformitate cu Regulamentul (UE) 2016/679 al Parlamentului European si al Consiliului din 27 aprilie 2016 (asa-numitul GDPR).” Consimtamantul este voluntar si poate fi retras in orice moment. Retragerea consimtamantului nu afecteaza legalitatea procesarii bazate pe consimtamant inainte de retragerea acestuia.
MGM Recruitment is a direct search and headhunting staffing agency, that originated in Bucharest. We specialize in all aspects of permanent recruitment with predominant focus on understanding our client’s organizational characteristics and tailor making our services to their individual needs.
We are driven by a team of dedicated and committed recruitment specialists, with combined experience of 15 years within recruitment industry, on both national and international level. Our goal is to optimize efficiency, minimize administrative pressures and maximize profits for our clients.
MGM consultants have an in-depth understanding and proven track record of recruiting professionals across a variety of sectors. Our overarching recruitment acumen allows us to successfully recruit positions, starting from blue collar level through to senior and executive roles.