Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Programming background
- Medium knowledge of a programming or scripting language
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming theory
- Able and willing to learn and grow professionally
- Good communication skills, team player
- Attention to details
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of tests automation process & test automation frameworks
- Experience testing web-based user interfaces with Selenium
- Knowledge of virtualization(VMWare ESXi)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Basic understanding of networking, basic knowledge of the TCP/IP stack
You will be part of a multi-national team responsible with the quality assurance of a web-based user interface.
The interface is designed for TeraVM Controller product. TeraVM is a fully virtualized (on multiple hypervisors), highly scalable application for testing multi-service IP networks. It determines the key quality and performance limitations associated with the deployment of next generation voice, video and data applications and helps the world's largest companies develop and deploy associated services with confidence.
- Development of automated test cases using Java
- Development and update of test plans
- Development of utility libraries using Java, as part of the test automation framework updates
- Execution of test cases
- Create, track & verify defects as part of test case execution
- Identify & propose QA process improvements
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Atractive relocation package
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles