Junior Procurement Specialist with German
• Highly effective communication skills with stakeholders & suppliers
• Fluency in English + German
• Good presentation skills
• Knowledge of SAP (MM and SD module) - end user functionality is a plus
• Knowledge of purchase to pay processes is a plus
• Assure compliance to preferred Buying Channels
• Identify and resolve Purchase Order / Purchase Requisition processing issues
• Select contract / supplier to fill requisitions in accordance with approved purchasing strategies
• Determine if requested items are available in catalogue and implement predefined action
• Work with buyers / client group and suppliers to resolve delivery issues and process claims
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies & account disbursements
• Maintain the Vendor Master Records/Updates/New Vendor Setup
• Work with supplier and end user to resolve invoice, damaged / returned goods, and ship date issues
• Maintain professional interactions with outside suppliers as well as a strong partnership with client users
• Advise customer of modifications from original requests
• Execute low value sourcing events
GEP is a leading provider of procurement software and procurement services to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide, helping them to operate more efficiently and effectively. Named Best Provider at the World Procurement Awards and EPIC Procurement Excellence Awards, GEP is frequently honoured as an innovator and leader in source-to-pay procurement software by Forrester, IDC, Procurement Leaders, Spend Matters, Pay Stream and Ardent Partners.
With 14 offices and operations centres in Europe, Asia and the Americas, Clark, New Jersey-based GEP helps enterprises worldwide realize their strategic, operational and financial objectives. To learn more about our comprehensive range of strategic and managed services, please visit www.gep.com.
For more about SMART by GEP, our cloud-native, unified source-to-pay platform, please visit www.smartbygep.com.