Junior Bullion and Treasury Dealer, Cluj-Napoca
- Proportionate recognition to efforts made and results achieved;
- Learning something new every day in a dynamic environment;
- Happiness at work - Tavex has been awarded by its members “Europe’s best employer”, multiple times;
- To be valued by your clients and colleagues because you are a trained professional;
- To be part of a Champions League finals team.
- Are Self–disciplined – can get a lot done without needing to be supervised;
- Have the ability to work with numbers and database analysis;
- Are passionate about global macroeconomics;
- Rush to work – because you love it, not because you are late;
- Are responsible, self-driven and adaptive person;
- Being in the process or having a Bachelor’s degree;
- Are fluent in English;
- re ready to train, travel and transfer knowledge between the company’s branches.
- Help in establishing Tavex, as the leader on the gold and currency market in Romania;
- Consulting customers on investments in physical gold (we work with real assets, not paper ones)
- Management of all physical stock and transactions;
- Preparation of invoices, reports, bank payments and other administrative documentation;
- Work closely with international partners;
- Work with numbers and database analysis.
- Transparency, open relations, family values and ethics;
- Gross salary 8 500 RON;
- Sign-up bonus 5 100 RON gross after the completion of the initial training until the sixth month;
- Dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
- An environment that promotes personal and professional development.
Tavex is a subsidiary of the Scandinavian Tavid Group – the leading gold and silver investment trader in Northern and Southeastern Europe and a cutting-edge financial institution. We have been operating for more than 31 years in 12 countries. We opened our first office in Bucharest in September 2019 and so far we have three offices in the capital – Afi Cotroceni, Sun Plaza and Mega Mall. We aim to be the leader in investment gold and currency exchange in Romania, offering the highest quality of service at the best possible price. Following the tremendous success of Tavex in Southeast region, we are expanding our Romanian branch outside Bucharest focusing on Cluj-Napoca and Timisoara. Tavex has been awarded AoN’s Best Employer multiple times, Best Financial Company, as well as numerous work environment recognitions, such as: BigSEE, German Design – all first prizes. We aim to be the leader in all we do, from recruiting to remuneration, from customer service to workspace.