- Writing well designed, highly testable, efficient code;
- Ensure all components are properly unit and integration tested;
- Ensure the development is done in compliance with specifications and actively collaborate with designers for clarifications, when needed;
- Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements;
- Technical university degree;
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Any combination of the following skills is highly appreciated:
- Experience with frameworks like Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JPA;
- Exposure to TDD by using at least one of the following: JUNIT, TESTNG, MOCKITO;
- Experience with SOA, EJB, REST/SOAP services, microservices;
- Hands on experience with versioning control systems as SVN / GIT;
- Application servers: JBOSS, Tomcat, Glassfish, Oracle AS etc.;
- Good knowledge of Maven, Gradle;
- Exposure to continuous integration/delivery (Huston, Jenkins);
- RDBMS systems (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.) / NoSQL
- Capability to develop highly scalable distributed systems;
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym (optional);
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment
You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions of Accenture and become part of the global leader!
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.Accenture is one of the world’s leading companies providing consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania.Our headquarter office is located in Bucharest, at Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the locations presented below:ConsultingBucharest WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1TechnologyBucharest WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1
Cluj-Napoca Republicii St., No. 109
Targu Mures Cuza Voda St., No. 22OperationsBucharest WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1
Timisoara City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10